ix-applications Folder Suddenly Ballooning Out of Control

jcarrut2

Cadet
Over the course of no more than a couple of days my ix-applications folder has ballooned from tens of gigabytes to hundreds. It has now completely filled up a 1 terabyte pool. I'm trying to identify the source of this sudden ballooning, clear out the space, and prevent it from happening again. I have not recently installed any new apps. What apps I have installed are in the attached image.
Apps1.png

Apps2.png

I am running TrueNAS-Scale-22.02.4.

I first tried checking the gui under Storage, but this view will not allow me to drill down past ix-applications to see which subfolder is filling up, as shown below.
PoolPic.png

From the CLI, du -sh * is not very helpful, it just hangs when I attempt to do this and I have to CTRL-Z to break out. By process of elimination, (by excluding folders that DID return a reasonable size before the system hangs) through the CLI I've drilled down far enough to determine the problem is in my ix-applications/docker/zfs/graph folder. I think this is where containers are stored, so I assume it to be a problem with one of my docker containers growing out of control. Supporting this theory, when I tried running docker ps --size, the console again hung up (presumably because one container is just too darn big), so I'm unable to determine which docker container is the issue. Even if I am able to determine which container is the problem, there are no clear identifiers on the containers, so I'd be concerned about simply deleting the problem container without knowing what it was. So now I'm stuck. I don't know how to ID which container is the problem, nor would I know what to do other than simply delete the container and take my chances. Am I being totally dense? Is there another way that I'm missing to diagnose and fix this issue?