How to install Wallabag?

smoothbrain

Cadet
Hello, I'm trying to install this app listed in the title. I'm referring to the instructions found here. I initially tried to do a docker installation but I'm unsure how to launch the app after running the "docker pull" command. I also tried to do the recommended way of running the two commands at the top of the page in the link. However, the second command failed, saying that the directory doesn't exist. I don't know how to proceed.

FYI, I'm running TrueNAS SCALE.

c77dk

Patron

smoothbrain

Cadet
I didn't know how to launch the image using those menus so I'm trying to do the equivalent in the shell. However I get this error when I enter the docker run command:

docker run --name wallabag --link wallabag-db:wallabag-db -e "MYSQL_ROOT_PASSWORD=my-secret-pw" -e "SYMFONY__ENV__DATABASE_DRIVER=pdo_mysql" -e "SYMFONY__ENV__DATABASE_HOST=wallabag-db" -e "SYMFONY__ENV__DATABASE_PORT=3306" -e "SYMFONY__ENV__DATABASE_NAME=wallabag" -e "SYMFONY__ENV__DATABASE_USER=wallabag" -e "SYMFONY__ENV__DATABASE_PASSWORD=wallapass" -e "SYMFONY__ENV__DATABASE_CHARSET=utf8mb4" -e "SYMFONY__ENV__DOMAIN_NAME=http://localhost" -p 80:80 wallabag/wallabag docker: Error response from daemon: could not get container for wallabag-db: No such container: wallabag-db. See 'docker run --help'.

This is the command from the docker hub link for this app.