How do I delete my forum account?

• Thread starter Deleted member 38070
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 38070

How do I delete my forum account? I see no options on my profile pages.

cyberjock

Inactive Account
You can't. I can if you would like. Or at least, I can delete it to the extent possible by me. If you'd like me to delete you, reply back and I'll delete it. I will delete this thread when your account is deleted, that will be your confirmation that I've deleted it to the maximum extent possible.

D

Deleted member 34036

Hi cyberjock,

Please delete my account!

Thanks...

cyberjock

Inactive Account
Hi cyberjock,

Please delete my account!

Thanks...

Sorry, I can't delete your account because you have posts in the forum. If I delete it those posts will disappear and your threads may go with it. I can lock your account so you can never access it again, but the account will still be there.

K

Kevin Lang

Sorry, I can't delete your account because you have posts in the forum. If I delete it those posts will disappear and your threads may go with it. I can lock your account so you can never access it again, but the account will still be there.

Can you change the name on my account? I don't care what it is. It can just be "MyOldAccount" or something.

gpsguy

Since cyberjock rarely visits the forum these days - i "reported" your message, so a moderator will see it.

JoshDW19

Community Hall of Fame
Can you change the name on my account? I don't care what it is. It can just be "MyOldAccount" or something.

All of your posts have already been moved over to your other account @TheBestIGot . Please read the response in the previous thread. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.