Hello from york uk and request pleae

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paul Bulmer

Cadet
Hello free nasers i'm paul from york uk. I love the idea of free nas but something i tried to google only came up with results way back in 2012 and nothing since

What i'm after is a way to have a update server for the like of windows patches etc even the ability to have standard builds over my network, you may be asking my not just stick with windows server but i find it to feaure rich for my needs. The only thing i'm interest in is having a media server for audio and video , and the update etc. Any suggestions ?

Paul

Ericloewe

Server Wrangler
Hello free nasers i'm paul from york uk. I love the idea of free nas but something i tried to google only came up with results way back in 2012 and nothing since

What i'm after is a way to have a update server for the like of windows patches etc even the ability to have standard builds over my network, you may be asking my not just stick with windows server but i find it to feaure rich for my needs. The only thing i'm interest in is having a media server for audio and video , and the update etc. Any suggestions ?

Paul

You need Windows Server for Windows Server Update Services. No way around that, unfortunately.

Status
Not open for further replies.