GUI size of free space is incorrect

EtienneB

Explorer
Hello,
I am running 12u5.1, but the issue was already there.
In the GUI the free available space is wrongly listed, as it does not take into account compression it seems.
I have a SSDpool which in the GUI says:

ssdpool(System Dataset Pool)ONLINE check_circle | 183.15 GiB (92%) Used | 16.42 GiB Free

NameTypeUsedAvailableCompressionCompression RatioReadonlyDedupComments
ssdpool FILESYSTEM183.15 GiB16.42 GiBzstd1.67

So only 16GB free space. While in the CLI I get:

NAME SIZE ALLOC FREE CKPOINT EXPANDSZ FRAG CAP DEDUP HEALTH ALTROOT
ssdpool 206G 112G 94.3G - - 54% 54% 1.00x ONLINE /mnt
mirror 206G 112G 94.3G - - 54% 54.2% - ONLINE
gptid/0ad46ee4-d5a0-11ea-8d48-002590f35a9e - - - - - - - - ONLINE
gptid/0c174218-d5a0-11ea-8d48-002590f35a9e - - - - - - - - ONLINE

So I have 94GB free? The difference does seemto be the 1.67 compression. I have the jails, VM and systemdataset on the ssdpool.

Couple of weeks ago I received emails that my SSDPool was out of space, and did indeed show almost 0 free space in the GUI. (At the time I didn't check the CLI to compare.)

My question is, besides the emails, am I running into issues with this pool when the GUI says 100% used?

I am also a bit puzzled by the 54% fragmentation on a SSD, which is irrelevant for an SSD. But would it slow down my pool?
I run a manual trim earlier today, but that didn't change anything. (the AUTO Trim is off by default and I left it that way)

Code:
zpool trim ssdpool

Any thoughts?
Thank you

sretalla