error with boot volume after update

chen2059

Cadet
Getting the following critical alert after latest update of 11.2 u3.
CRITICAL:The boot volume state is ONLINE: One or more devices has experienced an error resulting in data corruption. Applications may be affected.
Code:
[root@freenas ~]# zpool status -v | more
  pool: DATA
 state: ONLINE
  scan: resilvered 404M in 0 days 00:00:05 with 0 errors on Sun Mar 31 15:03:452019
config:

NAME                                            STATE     READ WRITE CKSUM
        DATA                                            ONLINE       0     0 0
          raidz2-0                                      ONLINE       0     0 0
            gptid/cf5212d8-0da3-11e9-951f-7085c27b6fb4  ONLINE       0     0 0
            gptid/d053749a-0da3-11e9-951f-7085c27b6fb4  ONLINE       0     0 0
            gptid/d1990a82-0da3-11e9-951f-7085c27b6fb4  ONLINE       0     0 0
            gptid/d2e31612-0da3-11e9-951f-7085c27b6fb4  ONLINE       0     0 0
        logs
          gptid/5af9968e-32b8-11e9-80af-7085c27b6fb4    ONLINE       0     0 0

errors: No known data errors

pool: freenas-boot
 state: ONLINE
status: One or more devices has experienced an error resulting in data
        corruption.  Applications may be affected.
action: Restore the file in question if possible.  Otherwise restore the
        entire pool from backup.
   see: http://illumos.org/msg/ZFS-8000-8A
  scan: none requested
config:

NAME        STATE     READ WRITE CKSUM
        freenas-boot  ONLINE       0     0     1
          ada2p2    ONLINE       0     0     2

errors: Permanent errors have been detected in the following files:

//usr/local/lib/python3.6/site-packages/aiohttp/__pycache__/tcp_helpers.cpython-36.opt-1.pyc

I’m a newbie.Should I do this now?

D

dlavigne

Your boot device has failed. Reinstall the same version to a new boot media and restore your previously saved config.

chen2059

Cadet
Your boot device has failed. Reinstall the same version to a new boot media and restore your previously saved config.

Thank you for your reply.I have used the u disk to reinstall the system on the original ssd, but still show this error.

D

dlavigne

That won't help if the original SSD has failed, which is probably what happened. You will need to install to a new boot device.

chen2059

Cadet
That won't help if the original SSD has failed, which is probably what happened. You will need to install to a new boot device.
But original ssd can still start normally, just jump out of alerts.ssd itself is not bad, just the system has a problem

sretalla