[Errno 5] Input/output error: '/proc/151606/fd/40'

bnred777

Cadet
Hi everyone, I just updated my TrueNAS Scale to the latest 22.12.1. I then created a new dataset called sync and installed the syncthing plugin. I pointed the config file to go to the new dataset when setting the option of syncthing in truenas... not realizing I should not do that. I then edited the config left the config file path as default and changed the host path to the dataset. Syncthing would not deploy so I figured I messed it up, stopped the app, removed the app, and went to delete the sync dataset. I keep getting an error (see below) and I have tried changing the permissions. Not sure what else to do really... any suggestions?

1677262226522.png

Here's the full error message:

Error: Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/usr/lib/python3/dist-packages/middlewared/main.py", line 196, in call_method
result = await self.middleware._call(message['method'], serviceobj, methodobj, params, app=self)
File "/usr/lib/python3/dist-packages/middlewared/main.py", line 1335, in _call
return await methodobj(*prepared_call.args)
File "/usr/lib/python3/dist-packages/middlewared/schema.py", line 1318, in nf
return await func(*args, **kwargs)
File "/usr/lib/python3/dist-packages/middlewared/schema.py", line 1186, in nf
res = await f(*args, **kwargs)
File "/usr/lib/python3/dist-packages/middlewared/plugins/pool.py", line 4250, in processes
return await self.middleware.call('pool.dataset.processes_using_paths', paths)
File "/usr/lib/python3/dist-packages/middlewared/main.py", line 1386, in call
return await self._call(
File "/usr/lib/python3/dist-packages/middlewared/main.py", line 1346, in _call
return await self.run_in_executor(prepared_call.executor, methodobj, *prepared_call.args)
File "/usr/lib/python3/dist-packages/middlewared/main.py", line 1249, in run_in_executor
return await loop.run_in_executor(pool, functools.partial(method, *args, **kwargs))
File "/usr/lib/python3.9/concurrent/futures/thread.py", line 52, in run
result = self.fn(*self.args, **self.kwargs)
File "/usr/lib/python3/dist-packages/middlewared/plugins/pool_/track_processes.py", line 52, in processes_using_paths
(include_devs and os.stat(fd).st_dev in include_devs) or
OSError: [Errno 5] Input/output error: '/proc/151606/fd/40'

Attachments

• 1677262186070.png
    1677262186070.png
    5.8 KB · Views: 75