Encrypted cloud sync task never finishes

sidjpr

Dabbler
Hello guys,

I am running two different (unrelated to eachother) TrueNAS12 servers which both have a fully encrypted cloud sync task to dropbox set up to run daily in a SYNC PUSH configuration. I am on a 200Mbit upload connection. Both NAS hold between 10 to 20TB of data. The internet connection is not even close to being fully utilized and the cpus are only at ~25% load.

Problem:
Both do never finish. The numbers on the sync task just get up and up. It is running way longer than the internet speed is allowing. Where is the bottleneck, or why does this happen? In the first few hours they do indeed utilitze the whole 200Mbit connection, but after time it gets slower and slower.

Any help greatly appreciated

1662980781210.png

Last edited:

sidjpr

Dabbler
Hey guys, I really can not figure out what is going wrong here. The marked area is where I started testing a Cloud Sync without encryption and it shows similiar problems than with encryption. It is uploading full speed ~250 Mbit/s for about 2 hours and then completely breaks down to 40 somewhat Mbits/s and stays there most of the time just disrupted by occasional short periods of 100-200 Mbits/s.

Could someone please help me troubleshoot this thing?
1664448545107.png