SOLVED docker can not choose image version.

accmo

Cadet
TrueNAS Scale 22.12.1
Apps→Launch Docker Image
Application Name will automatically fill in "ix-chart"
Version will be automatically filled in as "2304.0.3", and Version cannot be changed.I've tried reinstalling the system several times and still can't solve this problem.
In addition to this, I used two custom Catalogs, namely
Truecharts
main
stable

Xchart
main
stable
chrome_gjkVVK3DjP.gif

sretalla

Powered by Neutrality
That version number you're trying to change isn't for the container, it's for the "helm chart" that iX uses to run a docker container (it will get its own upgrades over time separate from the container version and might do things like adding extra fields in the settings for that "App").

What you probably want is the "Image Tag" if you want to specify a version in particular... you can see it defaulted to "latest".

accmo

Cadet
That version number you're trying to change isn't for the container, it's for the "helm chart" that iX uses to run a docker container (it will get its own upgrades over time separate from the container version and might do things like adding extra fields in the settings for that "App").

What you probably want is the "Image Tag" if you want to specify a version in particular... you can see it defaulted to "latest".
I tried it, and it is indeed as you said, you only need to fill in the version number in the "images tag" to pull the corresponding version normally. When I saw "version", I subconsciously thought it referred to the mirror version, and thought it was caused by some kind of error.
Thank you for solving my problem.