Cloud Sync Task - add extra rclone args to specify Azure Archive access tier?

I want to configure a Cloud Sync Task to have rclone backup to Azure blob storage, using the "Archive" access tier.

rclone supports this using the command line args --azureblob-access-tier "Archive"
It can also be set using an rclone config file or environment variable.

I cannot find any way in the FreeNAS Cloud Sync Task GUI to add this extra arg or config file option. When searching the forum, I found some other people with similar situations wanting to add rclone args, but ended up having to revert back to manually adding cron jobs instead. For example:

Some of these have now been solved in the 11.3 release with many extra cloud sync options - but there's still no way to add any generic extra arguments.

While looking into the midlewared code I found that there is actually a way to add extra arguments - it just doesn't seem to be exposed in the UI.

Code:
args += shlex.split(cloud_sync["args"])

I worked out this means I can edit the "args" field of the freenas-v1.db sqlite database to add my arguments in. I performed this change, and it worked! New files are now created with the Archive access tier, almost 10 times cheaper.
Code:
$ sudo sqlite3 /data/freenas-v1.db
sqlite> update tasks_cloudsync set args = "--azureblob-access-tier Archive" where id = 1;

So, my questions are - is editing the database like this going to survive version upgrades, and be likely to continue working?

What's the best path to add a feature request for this - either for adding arbitrary arguments, or for specifically supporting the Azure access-tier option?