Cant Create Plex Storage - "...not distinct paths"

Status
Not open for further replies.

fatsoda

Dabbler
All help is appreciated.

Full disclosure I'm not really a 'nix guy but i can do CLI-Fu and follow instructions.

The problem im getting is that the path for plex storage is not discreet. Which i think means that the storage and the plex install are in the same place? I've had a quick google and the only solution for this i can find, changing the default jail location by editing a file, is apparently not recommended.

Ive included the text of the error bellow and also a screen cap of my storage tree from the GUI.

[MiddlewareError: The path could not be mounted /mnt/Primus/winder: Mount failed 64 -> , mount_nullfs: /mnt/Primus/winder (/mnt/Primus/winder) and /mnt/Primus/winder/plexmediaserver_1/media/plex are not distinct paths]

Environment:

Software Version: FreeNAS-11.1-U4 (89e3d93bc)
Request Method: POST
Request URL: http://10.0.0.15/jails/storage_add/1

Traceback:
File "./freenasUI/jails/forms.py" in save
1271. obj.mount()
File "./freenasUI/jails/models.py" in mount
710. mntopts=mntopts,
File "./freenasUI/common/system.py" in mount
254. output[1]
File "/usr/local/lib/python3.6/site-packages/django/core/handlers/exception.py" in inner
42. response = get_response(request)
File "/usr/local/lib/python3.6/site-packages/django/core/handlers/base.py" in _legacy_get_response
249. response = self._get_response(request)
File "/usr/local/lib/python3.6/site-packages/django/core/handlers/base.py" in _get_response
178. response = middleware_method(request, callback, callback_args, callback_kwargs)
File "./freenasUI/freeadmin/middleware.py" in process_view
162. return login_required(view_func)(request, *view_args, **view_kwargs)
File "/usr/local/lib/python3.6/site-packages/django/contrib/auth/decorators.py" in _wrapped_view
23. return view_func(request, *args, **kwargs)
File "./freenasUI/jails/views.py" in jail_storage_add
125. form.save()
File "./freenasUI/jails/forms.py" in save
1277. 'error': e,

Exception Type: MiddlewareError at /jails/storage_add/1
Exception Value: [MiddlewareError: The path could not be mounted /mnt/Primus/winder: Mount failed 64 -> , mount_nullfs: /mnt/Primus/winder (/mnt/Primus/winder) and /mnt/Primus/winder/plexmediaserver_1/media/plex are not distinct paths]

Capture2.JPG

sretalla