Can't Access VirtualBox Web UI

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am trying to set up a VirtualBox jail, set-up seems to be OK, but I can't access the web-UI.
  • I get a response to pings on the address
  • logging into my router I see the address reported as a static address and it is listed as associated with the MAC address assigned to the jail
  • I can launch the console and from there can ping other addresses on the local network and can ping external addresses like google.
  • ifconfig from the console also reports the correct address
Just can't hit load the web-form. I have tried using both several web browsers and wget, wget reports:
Connecting to 192.168.1.206:80... failed: Connection refused..

I have tried trashing this jail and creating a new one with the same result.

I think I have solved my own problem, the issue seems to be having a jail with a space in the name. If you create a jail with a space in its name you will be unable to access the Virtual Box web UI.

In addition if you create two jails with spaces in their names that start with the same word, or one jail with spaces in its name and another jail that has a name equal to the first word of the jail with spaces in the name when you try to manipulate the jail through the UI (edit, delete, restart, etc) you get the error:

Request Method:GET
Request URL:http://192.168.1.16/jails/edit/12
Software Version:FreeNAS-9.3-STABLE-201503270027
Exception Type:MultipleObjectsReturned
Exception Value:
Query returned multiple Jails
Exception Location:/usr/local/www/freenasUI/../freenasUI/jails/queryset.py in get, line 155
Server time:Sat, 28 Mar 2015 16:14:17 -0400

cyberjock

Inactive Account
Please put in a ticket for this. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.