Blank Drive Name and unable to access server

SeaMooseD

Cadet
Hello all,
Brand new to TrueNas so if I miss anything in the post please let me know! So I had an old computer I used to use for gaming, but when I upgraded it for my brother. I decided to turn it into a NAS for family photos to allow us to stop relying on the bunch of SD cards scattered around the house. The computer has an AMD FX-6300, 8GB of DDR3 ram, an Nvidia GT-710, two 2TB Seagate hard drives, and a 256GB hard I got from a friend. I don't know what information is relevant so I will include as much as I can. I didn't realize that TrueNas requires an entire drive as a boot drives. So I originally just bought the two 2tb hard drives and was going to have them be completely mirrored bootable TrueNas drives. After realizing this I still setup and created a pool for the other drive, and set up user accounts just to familiarize myself with the OS. After my friend gave me a 256GB hard drive he had laying around I was going to use this as the boot drive (I wasn't concerned about the boot drive since it's just going to be holding the OS I didn't care if it failed). After I re formatted the 2TB drive I setup as the boot drive. I reinstalled TrueNas on the 256GB drive, and then imported the old pool I created, and tried to see if I could expand it to be a mirrored pool. I couldn't find a way to do that so I destroyed the pool and created a new mirrored pool with both 2TB drives. After I enabled Samba which is all I had to do on the last time I set it up. It still kept giving me the error that I didn't have permission to access //TrueNAS. The thing I thought was weird is that it didn't prompt me for any credentials like it did the first time I had TrueNas set up. I even setup user accounts for each of my family members like I did last time with default permissions and the access folders being the folder right after the mount point. I couldn't figure out how to fix that issue. Then the computer also lost power today, and now the name of the drive on the boot menu is blank. If I try to boot into it the bios will get stuck on verifying DMI pool data for a while than say insert system disk and press enter. This has happened before and I couldn't fix it until I reinstalled TrueNas, but the interesting thing is in the TrueNas installer it says it detects a version of TrueNas and asks if I want to update. So I'm just not sure what causes either of these issues and if it is just a failing boot disk, or what. If you could help me out I would greatly appreciate it!! Thank you in advance for reading this!

Glorious1

Guru
Everything before installing the OS on the 256-GB drive and creating a mirrored pool on 2, 2-TB drives is irrelevant. Try again, use paragraphs to separate readable subsets of information, and give exact commands you used and screenshots or code pastes illustrating the problem.