Backblaze B2 Backup pushing duplicate folders from root/NAS01/Media and plex/mnt/media

FreeNAS 11.2-u4.1
PlexMedia Server 1.12.2.4929

My total drive space is 1.8TB with 1.4 used. I have been pushing a B2 backup for nearly two months when it should have taken 20-30 days calculated by the upload speed and 1.4TB. Currently B2 is showing I am using 2.6TB (bucket set to keep latest file). Digging around the large unfinished uploads and folders in B2 I found FreeNAS is pushing both the root directory for media at /mnt/NAS01/Media, AND plexmediaserver/media, which I thought were only symlinked. Running ls -la in either folder shows no symlinks. I am unsure as to how this excessive usage is possible as even if somehow the data were duplicated on disk, the total drive space used per FreeNAS is only 1.4TB

B2 shows 1.493.5GB in the NAS01/Media folder and currently 1.193.9GB in the NAS01/jails folder. Drilling down into the jails folder it is the /jails/plexmediaserver folder taking 1.17.5GB.

What have I configured incorrectly to cause this?

Settings are as follows:
FreeNAS
Provider: B2
Push
Folder: /NAS01
Path: /mnt/NAS01
Sync

B2 Bucket
Lifecycle: Keep only the last version of the file

Were you able to figure this out?

No, I was hoping for some input as to why this is happening. I'm not willing to make any more changes to any configurations without some assistance, until the backup is complete. That way there will at least be a recovery path.

Are you having the same issue?