Attempting to Install Plugins

Status
Not open for further replies.

redfoxhound

Cadet
Hello,

I was able to finally get my old media center machine working with FreeNas 9.1 32bit release. I am a noob with the OS but understand how NAS systems work. I am trying to install a plugin service like Transmission or MiniDNLNA but encounter the following error. I couldn't catch the error because it dissapears but was able to retrieve it using dev tools. See screenshot below:

http://gyazo.com/18268906f284630328fc75968b7d37a6

Also here is the copy / paste
Error: Failed to install plugin: mv: rename /tmp/.mirHAefSr to /usr/local/share/pcbsd/conf/pcbsd-mirrors-i386: Read-only file system cp: /mnt/Media/jails/.warden-files-cache/packages/9.1-RELEASE/i386/pkg.txz: No such file or directory cp: /mnt/Media/jails/.warden-files-cache/packages/9.1-RELEASE/i386/repo.txz: No such file or directory ERROR: Failed boot-strapping PKGNG, most likely cause is internet connection failure. ERROR: Failed extracting ZFS template environment cannot open 'Media/jails/.warden-template-9.1-RELEASE-i386-pluginjail': dataset does not exist ERROR: Failed to create ZFS base dataset ERROR: Failed create default template

Status
Not open for further replies.