Are TrueNAS Minis being discontinued or changed?

kbax

Dabbler
Hello. I ordered a TrueNAS Mini+ from the iXsystems Amazon site and it had about a month delay for shipping. Now I notice that all of the Minis are shown as 'unavailable'. Do you think this is an inventory or supply issue or is a new version coming out. If it is a new version I would sure like to know before I purchase the old one.
Thanks.
Amazon iXsystems link

Hi Kbax!

We have not released a new version. If you have already purchased a Mini from Amazon that order will be shipped to you! We have taken a break on manually supplying new orders on Amazon while we catch up on getting Amazon FBA "Fulfilled by Amazon" stocked with inventory.

If anyone needs to place an order for a Mini, the best way to purchase would be through the configurator on our website!

Feel free to reach out with any questions and I'd be more than glad to answer them!

Thanks!

kbax

Dabbler
Hi Kbax!

We have not released a new version. If you have already purchased a Mini from Amazon that order will be shipped to you! We have taken a break on manually supplying new orders on Amazon while we catch up on getting Amazon FBA "Fulfilled by Amazon" stocked with inventory.

If anyone needs to place an order for a Mini, the best way to purchase would be through the configurator on our website!

Feel free to reach out with any questions and I'd be more than glad to answer them!

Thanks!
I have purchased, awaiting delivery Oct 1 - 21.

ChrisRJ

Wizard