Apps wont start after graceful reboot :(

nothing

Explorer
Ive been having loads of stability issues with pods for the last 24 hours, now NONE of them will even deploy. Seems like truenas scale can be sensitive to rebooting gracefully, which is concerning as this all started after a issuing a "reboot" on the command line (with all apps stopped).

1688822135502.png

Any app I try has the exact same issue.

I have attached the logs for the pods that have crash in these 2 files:
sudo k3s kubectl logs openebs-zfs-controller-0 --namespace kube-system > /mnt/CHUNK/openebs-zfs-controller-0.log
sudo k3s kubectl logs openebs-zfs-node-gbcwx --namespace kube-system > /mnt/CHUNK/openebs-zfs-node-gbcwx.log

I dont know how to get the logs for pods that refuse to start, i dont believe even know if its possible (i dont think so).

My apps
1688822404523.png

Can you please help me troubleshoot? I have read the other threads and it seems to be a common issue. I have found no solution. I have attempted to boot into previous versions with no joy, same exact issue on all previous versions. I have even tried to role back the apps in order to see if they will finally start, no joy.

Attachments

• logs.zip
    247.4 KB · Views: 68

nothing

Explorer
I deleted photoprism and reinstalled it, exact same behavior. I think something on the OS side is pear shaped. :(

nothing

Explorer
Screw it - ill just reinstall - i hope i dont wipe out my raid :(

nothing

Explorer
1688844475030.png

reinstall alone didnt help - i had to wipe out the drive the apps were on - but having a plex config helped as I didnt have to configure anything

cool!