Active Directory/CIFS problem upgrading from 9.2.1.5 > 9.2.1.6

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boss

Cadet
I opened a ticket on it (#9011) and it turns out that if you had a machine access CIFS and then the reboot occurred you get the message after the reboot. I rebooted the client machine that I figured had a session open and the messages stopped.

Pseudobolt

Dabbler
I opened a ticket on it (#9011) and it turns out that if you had a machine access CIFS and then the reboot occurred you get the message after the reboot. I rebooted the client machine that I figured had a session open and the messages stopped.
For reference if anyone else runs into this problem, the above seems to be the fix. In my case, I deleted all mapped drives and tried again a couple of times directly by name (Run -> "\\FreeNASserver\share\") and it sorted itself out - but rebooting would likely also work.

Mirfster

Doesn't know what he's talking about
For reference if anyone else runs into this problem, the above seems to be the fix. In my case, I deleted all mapped drives and tried again a couple of times directly by name (Run -> "\\FreeNASserver\share\") and it sorted itself out - but rebooting would likely also work.
Could simply use the command to remove any current sessions: Net Use /Delete *

Status
Not open for further replies.