2 R820s with 32 2TB Enterprise SSDs - what ZFS layouts?

Greetings,

I am relatively new to ZFS compared to conventional RAID. I work for a recycling company that also does IT Disposition. I got my hands on (2) Dell R820s with (4) E5-4620s each, 512gb RAM each, and no drives. I also found (32 ish) Nimbus Data 2TB SSDs (Model NIMEFD-2048SA).

I can populate 16 of them into each R820. The controller is a H310 that has been flashed to IT Mode. Since these are lightly used (the came from a datacenter client), I plan on having 1 or 2 hot spares per server. The use case will be providing a iSCSI datastore to my vSphere cluster. I will soon have (currently being processed) (2) 785 GB Fusion-io ioDrive2 MLC application accelerators. If possible, I could use these as a SLOG, one in each server or 2 in one and none in the other. I plan to have 2 datastores (1 from each physical server) for the vSphere cluster (plus the existing solution - for now). If anything I've said is a bad idea, please let me know lol.

The VM Hosts are 2 R740s (2 Xeon Gold 6244 3.6G) each, 192gb RAM each. vSphere 6.7. The network is full 10Gbit.

Which RAID/vDev/SLOG/Spare layout would be best suited for this? Thank you for your time!!