What have I done wrong? 1.93TB of files takes 3.34TB of space

Baenwort

Explorer
I'm trying to figure out what I've managed to do horribly wrong with my FreeNAS 11.2-U4.1 system.

On the FreeNAS side the "Backup" volume takes up 3.34TB per the GUI.
ccLrPRl.png

But on the Windows side and the actual size of the data sent to that volume there is only 1.93TB that should be used.

qdenkaM.png

The amount reported in the FreeNAS GUI lines up with what the remainder of the GUI reports for available free space. This pool is made of 6 drives in a striped mirrored arrangement (2x6TB, 2x6TB, 1x6TB+1x12TB) and when I check the snapshots for that dataset I don't have any that are reporting used space (this is a rebuild and fresh drop of data onto the pool)..

Help me O experts as I'm at a loss to explain where the space has gone too!

(Dataset properties below)
hlvVwQZ.png

sretalla