Web UI HTTPS certificate setup failed

mdhurrtn

Cadet
Hello,
I have just performed an update: (truenas core 12 u8 to truenas core 12 u8.1). The install of the update became unstable. By that I mean the machine will restart on its on after an hour of not being touch. Before I performed the update I save the current copy of the configuration .db file. The update appeared to be going well, it only took a couple minutes. When I got back to the dashboard after the update, I went the System tab, then General page and uploaded my configuration file. This file was only a day old. Ever since the machine reboots on its own. Any help would be appreciated.

Attachments

• Web_UI_HTTPS failed.png
    Web_UI_HTTPS failed.png
    229.6 KB · Views: 161

donnie12

Dabbler
Hello,
I have just performed an update: (truenas core 12 u8 to truenas core 12 u8.1). The install of the update became unstable. By that I mean the machine will restart on its on after an hour of not being touch. Before I performed the update I save the current copy of the configuration .db file. The update appeared to be going well, it only took a couple minutes. When I got back to the dashboard after the update, I went the System tab, then General page and uploaded my configuration file. This file was only a day old. Ever since the machine reboots on its own. Any help would be appreciated.
Hey mate, Did you find a solution for this? i have the same issue

mdhurrtn

Cadet
Hello donnie12, I have not been able to perform an upgrade. Sorry.

Glorious1

Guru
You could try dropping back to the previous version. In WebGUI > System > Boot, find the line with the previous version. Use the 3-dot menu and choose Activate. Reboot.

FYI, when you normally update/upgrade, you should not upload your configuration. I think the config file is mostly in case you have to reinstall the OS from scratch.