SMB and ACL, only granting access to a Subfolder

Schwarzie

Cadet
Hello everyone. Im running Truenas Version 10.0-U1.1 for about two days now.

After successfully flashing my Fujitsu Raidcontroler into IT Mode, setting up a pool after ruining a Harddisk within 2 hours (garbadge case, sharp edges, poor HDD seal...), fighting with the SSH key for use with rsync to backuop my VPS to my TrueNas (it needed a specific name, id_rsa, and only THIS name), then finding the limitations of the rsync tasks and solving it with a cronjob i now run into an issue where all googling doesnt help, apprently.

I found a thread with someone who had a similar issue, but he got no answer...

I have several SMB Shares with two different users to access them completely and that works fine.

Now i have one subfolder within one share which i want a third user to access. And he is supposed to access only this subfolder.
I created a new SMB share for said folder where i also added said user with purely READ rights.
Filesystem ACL
1659283376122.png

Share ACL
1659283726210.png

This user is not included in the other share that includes the folder from this share.

So basically:
Share 1, User X, User Y
Share 2, User X, User Y
Share 3, User X, User Y
-> Share 4 (subfolder of the Folder that is Share 3), User X, User Y, User patrick

I can add the folder as a network drive on a given computer, but when i attempt to access the folder its denied.

So, what options, besides giving him access to the parentfolder aswell, do i have?