Replication from Core to Scale - Getting error

zookeeper21

Dabbler
I am trying to replicate my TrueNAS core (Bare Metal) to Truenas scale (VM in proxmox). I keep getting error. Here is all setting, I can provide. Ask me more if you need it. Thank you.
1.png

Here is Log:

Code:
cannot mount 'MainOneBackUp/MainOne': Permission denied
cannot mount 'MainOneBackUp/MainOne/Docker': Permission denied
cannot mount 'MainOneBackUp/MainOne/Documents': Permission denied.

[2021/10/19 23:00:00] INFO     [Thread-396] [zettarepl.paramiko.replication_task__task_1] Connected (version 2.0, client OpenSSH_8.4p1)
[2021/10/19 23:00:00] INFO     [Thread-396] [zettarepl.paramiko.replication_task__task_1] Authentication (publickey) successful!
[2021/10/19 23:00:01] INFO     [replication_task__task_1] [zettarepl.replication.run] For replication task 'task_1': doing push from 'MainOne' to 'MainOneBackUp/MainOne' of snapshot='auto-2021-10-19_23-00' incremental_base='auto-2021-10-19_22-00' receive_resume_token=None encryption=False
[2021/10/19 23:00:02] ERROR    [replication_task__task_1] [zettarepl.replication.run] For task 'task_1' unhandled replication error ExecException(1, "cannot mount 'MainOneBackUp/MainOne': Permission denied\ncannot mount 'MainOneBackUp/MainOne/Docker': Permission denied\ncannot mount 'MainOneBackUp/MainOne/Documents': Permission denied\n")
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.9/site-packages/zettarepl/replication/run.py", line 163, in run_replication_tasks
    retry_stuck_replication(
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.9/site-packages/zettarepl/replication/stuck.py", line 18, in retry_stuck_replication
    return func()
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.9/site-packages/zettarepl/replication/run.py", line 164, in
... 10 more lines ...
    raise self.process_exception
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.9/site-packages/zettarepl/replication/process_runner.py", line 37, in _wait_process
    self.replication_process.wait()
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.9/site-packages/zettarepl/transport/ssh.py", line 151, in wait
    stdout = self.async_exec.wait()
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.9/site-packages/zettarepl/transport/async_exec_tee.py", line 103, in wait
    raise ExecException(exit_event.returncode, self.output)
zettarepl.transport.interface.ExecException: cannot mount 'MainOneBackUp/MainOne': Permission denied
cannot mount 'MainOneBackUp/MainOne/Docker': Permission denied
cannot mount 'MainOneBackUp/MainOne/Documents': Permission denied

zookeeper21

Dabbler
Any one has tried and worked?

zookeeper21

Dabbler
Last bump!!

NugentS

MVP
I would delete and reset up the pool on the backup - looks like permissions there are fubar'd.
do not change any permissions - just set up the destination dataset and then try replicating

zookeeper21

Dabbler
I would delete and reset up the pool on the backup - looks like permissions there are fubar'd.
do not change any permissions - just set up the destination dataset and then try replicating
TrueNAS scale used to be TrueNAS core. Only thing I done is installed TrueNAS scale and import pool. It already has back up of my main system. I just want to start replication again where it was left over.

NugentS

MVP
Just for amusement set up a new dataset on the target and test a small replication from the Core system - just to prove it works

zookeeper21

Dabbler
Just for amusement set up a new dataset on the target and test a small replication from the Core system - just to prove it works
Lol, it worked. so you will suggest me to do whole replication again? Is there a better solution?

NugentS

MVP
I find that once a replication breaks - the only option is to reset it. This needs someone more knowledgeable than me to help out. But for simplicity I would just redo the whole replication (I don't know the quantity of data you are dealing with here so unsure of the time implications)

zookeeper21

Dabbler
I find that once a replication breaks - the only option is to reset it. This needs someone more knowledgeable than me to help out. But for simplicity I would just redo the whole replication (I don't know the quantity of data you are dealing with here so unsure of the time implications)
I have around 5 TB, but I hope one of the moderator or developer answer on this as it is so unusual that it has to start over if it breaks. I will wait few more days before giving up on response from more knowledgeable person to help me.