Replication failed messages non-stop

Status
Not open for further replies.

alexg

Contributor
Just ran an upgrade from 9.2.1.2 to 9.2.1.3 and now getting these messages as alert and via email every few minutes. I ran zpool history and it looks clean. Last replication occurred this morning without any issues. Replication is scheduled to run to another pool on the same server every morning. I even ran manual replication and it worked. Looks like bogus error message. I'm thinking of backing out and going back. Anyone have seen this issue?

CRITICAL: Replication tank/shares -> localhost failed: None

alexg

Contributor
Enabled show console in footer and now seeing these messages. They also showed up in /var/log/messages

Code:
Apr  4 21:11:54 homesrvr create_system_datasets.py: [common.pipesubr:58] Popen()ing: /sbin/zfs list -H 'tank/.s
ystem'
Apr  4 21:11:54 homesrvr create_system_datasets.py: [common.pipesubr:58] Popen()ing: /sbin/zfs list -H 'tank/.s
ystem/samba4'
ystem/syslog'
ystem/cores'
Apr  4 21:11:54 homesrvr create_system_datasets.py: [common.pipesubr:58] Popen()ing: /sbin/sysctl kern.corefile
='/mnt/tank/.system/cores/%N.core'
~

D

dlavigne

Please create a bug report at bugs.freenas.org and post the issue number here.

Status
Not open for further replies.