Radarr (and Sonarr) Downloads not getting moved and renamed & Radarr not Updating

TAC

Contributor
I think this is a permissions thing. Can anyone give me any pointers on this error?
Import failed, path does not exist or is not accessible by Radarr: /mnt/media/usenet/moviedownload/ .....
Downloads show up just fine in my /mnt/Data/media/usenet/moviedownload/ directory but then never get renamed and move to my Plex /mnt/Data1/media/Movies/ directory.
I'm also getting the following error when clicking the Update from the System | Updates tab.
Error occurred while executing task ApplicationUpdate: Access to the path "/tmp/radarr_backup/config.xml" is denied.

I'm running Radarr and Sabnzbd in their own jails on an 11.2 FreeNAS server.
Thnx.

TAC

Contributor
Per comment #7 (see above), I opened a shell from the radarr jail and typed the following:

root@radarr:~ # chown -R radarr:radarr /usr/local/share/radarr

Now when I try to Install Latest update I get:

[applicationupdate] Startup folder not writeable by user 'media

D

dlavigne

Does replacing that chown command with media:media resolve the issue?

TAC

Contributor
Does replacing that chown command with media:media resolve the issue?

#dlavigne if you could give me the exact command that would be great. Should execute the command in the jail?

Thnx.

RSVP

Explorer
If you got this far your doing better than I am. I am still using plugins from warden on legacy gui. On old warden the UID was 816 for media. but on this iocage stuff I cant even enter a path when choosing media as it says its not writable. Only plugin i can get to work so far has been emby, and couchpotato. The forums are much "Nicer" these days. but the information is still sporadic and vague on how to get anything to work.

TAC

Contributor
I installed Sonarr and Radarr via the available 11.2 plugins and for the most part, they work. SABnzdb is still running from a legacy jail.

I was having trouble with Radarr telling me there was an update but couldn't update due to user media not able to write to the app directory. Seems running:
chown -R media:media /usr/local/radarr
sysrc 'radarr_user=meida'
chown -R media:media /usr/local/share/radarr
fix the update issue. Now Radarr updates just fine and says it's up to date.

I still have the problem that any new movies are downloaded to the /mnt/Data1/media/usenet/moviedownload/ directory and not renamed and copied over to my Plex /mnt/Data1/media/Movies/ directory. I must admit for some reason this was happening before I migrated over to FreeNAS 11.2 and the new iocage jails.