Old Report tabs

Status
Not open for further replies.

enemy85

Guru
Hi,
i was just wondering if there was a way to eliminate from the web GUI reporting tab, all the reports regarding old cancelled datasets...any possibilities to do that?
Thanks

Dusan

Guru
Go to /var/db/collectd/rrd/localhost/ and remove the df-mnt-[dataset] directories for the graphs you want to get rid of.

enemy85

Guru
U couldn't have been more clear! tnx! worked perfectly!

Rob1

Dabbler
Hi I have the same question. The answer is clear, that is if you know what you are talking about. I''m not al that good in IT stuf if it comes to programming ;)

So please, for me some more information (in a simple way) were to put /var/db/collectd/rrd/localhost/
I have one graphic that I want to get rid of, because it does not exist in the system anymore.
I have freenas 9.1.1

Thanks!

enemy85

Guru
Go to /var/db/collectd/rrd/localhost/ and remove the df-mnt-[dataset] directories for the graphs you want to get rid of.

You have just to go in that folder and remove the specific file u want. Nothing else. Where is the problem?

Rob1

Dabbler
The problem is that I don't know how to go there. Tell me step by step.

Probebly there are things you don't have a clue how they work. And if you want to solve the "problem" your self and need some help, you want the help to be simply explained to you.

So, try to explane to me how to do it step by step.

Thanks!

warri

Guru
You should read up on linux/bsd basics ;)

Go to the console:
Code:
cd /var/db/collectd/rrd/localhost/
rm -r df-mnt-[dataset]

Replace [dataset] with the name of the dataset which statistics you want to clear.

cd man page (change directory)
rm man page (remove files or directories)

Status
Not open for further replies.