Noob needs help with Snapshot errors

choong

Dabbler
I setup a new replicating server by using snapshot from Server1(9.10.2) to Server2 (11.2). Everything ran fine within the first few hours. The next day I came in I noticed that snapshots have stopped. So I deleted all the snapshots on both S1 and S2 and tried to rebuild everything. By now I noticed S1 stopped doing snapshots even when I make 5 min intervals, nothing appears. Googling here for answers I saw someone said 9.10.2 had problems with snapshots so I upgraded S1 to 11.2. Yet nothing happens. I tried creating a snapshot manually by clicking the button and it works just fine.

Although the manual says if snapshot fails to run error would go to var/log/messages, I checked there nothing. Checked debug.log and it shows this
Oct 29 12:43:01 FPFS /autosnap.py: [tools.autosnap:143] Process 69525 gone
Oct 29 12:46:01 FPFS /autosnap.py: [tools.autosnap:136] Checking if process 70332 is still alive
Oct 29 12:46:01 FPFS /autosnap.py: [tools.autosnap:143] Process 70332 gone
Oct 29 12:46:17 FPFS uwsgi: [middleware.notifier:179] Popen()ing: /sbin/zfs list -t volume -o name -H
Oct 29 12:46:17 FPFS uwsgi: [middleware.notifier:179] Popen()ing: /sbin/zfs list -p -t snapshot -H -S creation -o name,used,availabl
e,referenced,mountpoint,freenas:vmsynced
Oct 29 12:47:01 FPFS /autosnap.py: [tools.autosnap:136] Checking if process 70470 is still alive
Oct 29 12:47:01 FPFS /autosnap.py: [tools.autosnap:143] Process 70470 gone

Checked cron and saw this
Oct 29 12:45:00 FPFS /usr/sbin/cron[70332]: (root) CMD (/usr/local/bin/python /usr/local/www/freenasUI/tools/autosnap.py > /dev/null
2>&1)
Oct 29 12:45:00 FPFS /usr/sbin/cron[70333]: (root) CMD (/usr/libexec/atrun > /dev/null 2>&1)
Oct 29 12:46:00 FPFS /usr/sbin/cron[70470]: (root) CMD (/usr/local/bin/python /usr/local/www/freenasUI/tools/autosnap.py > /dev/null
2>&1)
Oct 29 12:47:00 FPFS /usr/sbin/cron[70771]: (root) CMD (/usr/local/bin/python /usr/local/www/freenasUI/tools/autosnap.py > /dev/null
2>&1)

So I decided to use the default snapshot value and created the snapshot task, do a manual call of the python and got this

[root@FPFS /usr/local/bin]# python /usr/local/www/freenasUI/tools/autosnap.py
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/usr/local/www/freenasUI/tools/autosnap.py", line 301, in <module>
if snap_expired(snap_infodict, snaptime):
File "/usr/local/www/freenasUI/tools/autosnap.py", line 111, in snap_expired
snapinfo_expirationtime = snapinfo_expirationtime + timedelta(days=int(365.2425 * snap_ttl_value))
OverflowError: date value out of range

My system time date seems normal, is that error something to do with the previous snap task that I created and deleted? or is that something wrong with my autosnap.py?

Most importantly, could someone advise how to fix this

sretalla