Iocage/images is not a directory Error

wan2bretired

Dabbler
Asrock x470du2-2t,ryzen 3600, 124 MB 2666 ecc, HUH 12 TB 520 series x8, mirrored x2x4, SAS 3008 HBA, On board Nics. I am using Truenas core 13.0 U1, 4x2 12tb mirrors (mainpool), 1 tb nvme for jailpool (at this time). System has been running for over a year.

I had a problem with my mirrored jailpool ssd's and lost the mirror, but now it is a striped volume. I am attempting to move it over to a new mirrored ssd volume, but keep getting a weird error regarding the iocage/images directory. 1. I have a backup truenas, created a volume to backup the jailpool with replication task. First I created a snapshot with all vms and jails shutdown. The task would stop in error with iocage/images is not a directory. I would restart the task, and it would complete. When attempting to access the iocage/images via CLI, images is not a directory, but does show up on ls of the iocage. 2. I used the snapshot to zfs send jail | receive newjail, and it completed, but an error message in the CLI stated 'cannot mount 'jail/iocage/images': Not a directory. The newjail shows iocage/images, but again through CLI not a directory: images. 3. I tried iocage export 'jailname' and I get a NotADirectoryError [Errno 20] Not a directory.

Can the images dataset be deleted and the recreated?

Thank you in advance.

Attachments

• iocage_images.JPG
    iocage_images.JPG
    56.1 KB · Views: 77
Last edited: