Ideal setup for Samsung PM883 SSDs?

HenchRat

Dabbler
I'm about to create a new pool using 6 Samsung PM883 7.68TB SSDs in a single RAIDZ2 vdev.

I want to be sure that I get all of my configuration lined out before starting, and here's what I'm thinking I should do:

1. Bump up overprovisioning to 10% from the factory 7%. Not sure how to do this, as this is not a knob I can tweak in Samsung Magician
2. Ensure that the drives are presenting native sector size. Not sure how to do this either, as this is also not a knob exposed in Samsung Magician.

Questions:
Should I set my base pool record size to the native sector size (4 or 8k), or does that matter? I'll be choosing different recordsizes for various datasets anyway.
Thinking about an ashift of 12 or 13, as that seems to be the right parameter for these drives. I'm not sure if these are native 4k or native 8k drives, and can't seem to find any information from Samsung about that. It seems that ashift=13 is my wisest bet. Do I understand that correctly?
Is there any benefit to setting the SCT write cache to enabled? Standard write cache is enabled already, but SCT write cache is not.

Anything else I should be thinking about?

HenchRat

Dabbler
As best I could discern, these PM883s are 4k native drives, not 8k, so I went with an ashift of 12. I could not find a way to modify logical sector size, nor overprovisioning, so I proceeded without those changes.