Hello from San Antonio, Texas

Status
Not open for further replies.

inf3rn0e

Cadet
Hello Community,

I'm not completely new to FreeNAS (started a while ago with v9.10). I decided to join here because I just had the joy of replacing my first failed drive which for all I know has been failed for a while. I finally set up email alerts after that scare - the daily reports are awesome. (It's okay, I backup my pool). So, resilvering kind of puts you at the edge of your seat if you rock mirrored vdevs, (maybe more so with a larger Z1 vdev but still); for me it was fingers crossed the other mirror didn't drop out. I'm not sure why, but I probably watched zpool status running in a for loop longer than most would until resilvering was done.

I see nowhere to put my signature on the profile page.

On another note, I just upgraded to 11.1-u6 and accessed the newer GUI for the first time and am getting a couple of traceback popups in the UI. The first one is seen while loading the main page - the network diagram is for some reason white / empty / not displaying network info like the system info and volume info boxes do. I also get another traceback when switching themes. I'm not asking for help yet on this because I still need to search some more and see if I can't solve this myself first. I see some similar error messages (tracebacks) posted by users, but I'm not sure if the issue is supposed to be resolved in 11.1-u6 stable or not. Anyway, these are the tracebacks I get as a FYI for now:

Main Page Networking Traceback:
Code:
Error 201:[ENOMETHOD] Method "summary" not found in "network.general"
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.6/site-packages/middlewared/main.py", line 906, in _method_lookup
	serviceobj = self.get_service(service)
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.6/site-packages/middlewared/main.py", line 823, in get_service
	return self.__services[name]
KeyError: 'network.general'

During handling of the above exception, another exception occurred:

File "/usr/local/lib/python3.6/site-packages/middlewared/main.py", line 150, in call_method
	result = await self.middleware.call_method(self, message)
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.6/asyncio/coroutines.py", line 109, in __next__
	return self.gen.send(None)
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.6/site-packages/middlewared/main.py", line 915, in call_method
	serviceobj, methodobj = self._method_lookup(message['method'])
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.6/site-packages/middlewared/main.py", line 909, in _method_lookup
	raise CallError(f'Method "{method_name}" not found in "{service}"', CallError.ENOMETHOD)
middlewared.service_exception.CallError: [ENOMETHOD] Method "summary" not found in "network.general"

Switching Themes Traceback:
Code:
Error 201:[ENOMETHOD] Method "set_attribute" not found in "user"
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.6/site-packages/middlewared/main.py", line 907, in _method_lookup
	methodobj = getattr(serviceobj, method_name)
AttributeError: 'UserService' object has no attribute 'set_attribute'

During handling of the above exception, another exception occurred:

File "/usr/local/lib/python3.6/site-packages/middlewared/main.py", line 150, in call_method
	result = await self.middleware.call_method(self, message)
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.6/asyncio/coroutines.py", line 109, in __next__
	return self.gen.send(None)
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.6/site-packages/middlewared/main.py", line 915, in call_method
	serviceobj, methodobj = self._method_lookup(message['method'])
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.6/site-packages/middlewared/main.py", line 909, in _method_lookup
	raise CallError(f'Method "{method_name}" not found in "{service}"', CallError.ENOMETHOD)
middlewared.service_exception.CallError: [ENOMETHOD] Method "set_attribute" not found in "user"

FreeNAS-11.1-STABLE
Asus KFSN5-D/IST | 32 GB ECC fully buffered (8 x 4GB DDR2)
Synnex 2u, 8 slot hot swap chassis | M1015 (46M0831) flashed to LSI 9211 IT mode
2 x nForce onboard Gigabit NIC | lagg configured in failover
boot: Samsung 850 Pro | tank: 4 mirrored vdevs (2x4TB, 2x3TB, 2x2TB, 2x1TB - and growing)

D

dlavigne

That is a known issue for the new UI on the 11.1-x series. Please use the 11.2 series if you wish to use/test the new UI.

Status
Not open for further replies.