Handbrake: "libmp3lame.so.0" not found

dbs_64

Dabbler
Hello, I'm fairly new to using FreeNAS and Linux in general, but I'm trying to learn. I'm trying to run Handbrake on my FreeNAS server, but I'm running into an issue with the installation. I've been using the guide I found here, but when I get to the point where I enter

Code:
cd /usr/ports/audio/lame && make install clean

and

Code:
cd /usr/ports/multimedia/libdvdcss && make install clean
I get an error that states "Ports Collection support for your FreeBSD version has ended, and no ports are guaranteed to build on this system. Please upgrade to a supported release."

When I attempt to do anything with the Handbrake CLI, such as

Code:
HandBrakeCLI -h

I get the error: "Shared object 'libmp3lame.so.0' not found, required by 'HandBrakeCLI'.

So it seems I can't add the last pieces of the puzzle to make the program work, and I've found nothing online like my problem. Any help would be appreciated. I'm attempting to rip hundreds of Blu-Rays and DVDs into a Plex library, and having my server do some of the work would mean I'm not doing this into the summer.

Kennyvb8

Contributor
What version freenas are you useing ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kennyvb8

Contributor
Change train to 11-1 and build with iocage. Warden which uses The old ui isent opdated anymore

dbs_64

Dabbler
The server is currently in use by another system. I'll try in a few hours and report back.

dbs_64

Dabbler
OK, so I've updated FreeNAS to the latest stable version, but now I have new problems. I attempted run the commands I had trouble with and got the same error, so I tried deleting and recreating my "handbrake" jail. Now when I go to recreate it, I get a long error message:

[warden_exception: fetch: http://download.freenas.org/jails/11/x64/freenas-standard-11.0-RELEASE.mtree: No address record http://download.freenas.org/jails/11/x64/freenas-standard-11.0-RELEASE.tgz: No address record mtree: /mnt/vol0/jails/.warden-files-cache/mtree/freenas-standard-11.0-RELEASE.mtree: No such file or directory ERROR: mtree failed for /mnt/vol0/jails/.warden-files-cache/mtree/freenas-standard-11.0-RELEASE.mtree cannot open 'vol0/jails/.warden-template-standard': dataset does not exist find: /mnt/vol0/jails/.warden-template-standard: No such file or directory ERROR: Failed to create ZFS base dataset ]

I've deleted and recreated jails before with no trouble, so I have no idea what I did wrong.

Kennyvb8

Contributor
Use iocage in The New ui. Or cli iocage

dbs_64

Dabbler
OK, I've looked up iocage and the new UI, but I'm at a loss. I tried to create a jail in the new UI, and nothing happened. It just says "release" at the top of the window. I tried to create an iocage following the documentation, but I got some sort of connection error. I entered:

iocage create -n handbrake ip4_addr="re0|192.168.1.10/24" -r 11.1-RELEASE

Kennyvb8

Contributor
OK, I've looked up iocage and the new UI, but I'm at a loss. I tried to create a jail in the new UI, and nothing happened. It just says "release" at the top of the window. I tried to create an iocage following the documentation, but I got some sort of connection error. I entered:

iocage create -n handbrake ip4_addr="re0|192.168.1.10/24" -r 11.1-RELEASE

Need to set dataset on iocage først

Sudo iocage activate zpool

dbs_64

Dabbler
I also tried simply "iocage activate" and I get:

Usage: iocage activate [OPTIONS] ZPOOL

Error: Missing argument "zpool".

dbs_64

Dabbler
OK, I was able to activate with my main pool "vol0". This may be a noob thing to say, but I hope this doesn't overwrite anything, since everything but the FreeNAS OS is in that pool.

dbs_64

Dabbler
Still getting the same error: "Failed to establish a new connection: [Errno 8] hostname nor servname provided, or not known'"

Grinas

Contributor
I am getting the same error. where you able to resolve?