FreeNAS 11.3-U5 Cannot Join To Domain

JNoble

Cadet
Hello,

I am trying to join my freenas unit running 11.3-U5 to my Windows Server 2019 domain for the first time.
I go to Directory Service > Active Directory > enter my domain.local Domain Admin account and password. I click Save.

It just looks like nothing is happening no errors in /var/log/messages

Looked at other posts and I think all of the services that it needs are running.

nmbd is running as pid 6748.
smbd is running as pid 6729.
winbindd is running as pid 7071.

I confirmed that it is using my Domain Controllers as the NTP server so that the times are synced.

I ran the DEBUG because I saw that being asked for so I thought I would be able to tell from that what was wrong
{
"id": 1,
"domainname": "EXAMPLE.LOCAL",
"bindname": "administrator",
"ssl": "OFF",
"certificate": null,
"validate_certificates": true,
"verbose_logging": true,
"allow_trusted_doms": false,
"use_default_domain": false,
"allow_dns_updates": true,
"disable_freenas_cache": false,
"site": "",
"kerberos_realm": 1,
"kerberos_principal": "",
"createcomputer": "",
"timeout": 60,
"dns_timeout": 10,
"idmap_backend": "RID",
"nss_info": null,
"ldap_sasl_wrapping": "SIGN",
"enable": false,
"netbiosname": "NAS01",
"netbiosalias": []
}
debug finished in 0 seconds for Active Directory Settings

I see this error at the end. I can ping EXAMPLE.local from the freenas unit so I assume that it can see my Domain Controllers

+--------------------------------------------------------------------------------+
+ Active Directory SPN list @1602523226 +
+--------------------------------------------------------------------------------+
[EFAULT] Failed to generate SPN list: [ads_connect: No logon servers are currently available to service the logon request.
ads_connect: No logon servers are currently available to service the logon request.]
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/usr/local/lib/python3.7/site-packages/middlewared/main.py", line 130, in call_method
io_thread=False)
File "/usr/local/lib/python3.7/site-packages/middlewared/main.py", line 1084, in _call
return await methodobj(*args)
File "/usr/local/lib/python3.7/site-packages/middlewared/schema.py", line 961, in nf
return await f(*args, **kwargs)
File "/usr/local/lib/python3.7/site-packages/middlewared/plugins/activedirectory.py", line 1373, in get_spn_list
f"Failed to generate SPN list: [{netads.stderr.decode().strip()}]"
middlewared.service_exception.CallError: [EFAULT] Failed to generate SPN list: [ads_connect: No logon servers are currently available to service the logon request.
ads_connect: No logon servers are currently available to service the logon request.]

debug finished in 5 seconds for Active Directory SPN list

Any help would be greatly appreciated thank you for even looking at this I have spent too much time on this and just really looking for a little help.