Certificate List empty in LDAP Directory Service

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mouftik

Dabbler
Hi all,

I have a problem with the 9.3 version of FreeNAS, I rightly configured the LDAP of FreeNAs to connect to my OpenDirectoy service on my OS X Server.
But when I try to authenticate I get the following message :
Could not start TLS encryption. error:14090086:SSL routines:SSL3_GET_SERVER_CERTIFICATE:certificate verify failed (unable to get local issuer certificate)​
So I decide to get the certificate of my Server an use it to connect to LDAP (because I doesn't use encryption mode and apparently OD want it to be used). So after some openssl commands i get my certificate and key and import it in FreeNAS !
But when I want to configure the LDAP service, the Certificate dropdown list is empty ...

Does I missed something ?

PS : I tried to use this certificate for the HTTP certificate of the web GUI and the list propose me to use this one.

None696

Cadet
Same problem here.

I am running FreeNAS 9.3 with all the latest updates (as of this morning 1/10/15) and OS X Yosemite Server 4.

I tried adding
Code:
ldap_tls_reqcert = never
to the Auxiliary Parameters on the LDAP config page. As suggested in this thread. https://forums.freenas.org/index.ph...semite-ssl-ldap-cert-error.26019/#post-165208.

Now I see
Code:
Jan 10 13:51:34 freenas afpd[27600]: Login by Derek (AFP3.4)
on FreeNAS, but on my Mac it shows "Connection Failed" in finder and does not show the contents of the shared folder.

Mouftik

Dabbler
Thanks a lot, I found your thread two minutes ago and tried it with success ... Software contains bugs that's life :)
Hopefully I think now with the bug created, it will be fixed.

Status
Not open for further replies.