Best way to back up vdev to change vdev

Driberif

Cadet
Hi,

I'm looking to convert my current 2-disk mirror vdev into a 3-drive Raidz1 vdev. It's all 4TB drives.
I am aware that this will involve having to wipe the disks. I'm just wondering what the best way is to back up the data for easy importing after the fact.
I currently do have 2 2TB drives which i intend to use for the purpose of (temporarily) backing up whatever data is currently on the NAS, however i can't fit those into the system directly due to a lack of sata ports. If needed i am able to set up a temporary second freenas system.

Main things i'd like to keep intact are my jails/plugins (Plex, sabnzbd and MineOS), since those require the most effort to reconfigure.

As far as i'm aware, these are my current options:
- Replication
- can I replicate to a windows machine?​
- If not, can I replicate to a different type of vdev on another freenas machine? (on the same network)​
- Manually copy off all the data via SMB shares, and copy it back
- I'm assuming that doing this will completely destroy any setting up i have done to my jails​

Are these indeed my only 2 options or is there a better way to flip all the data to an external computer and then later re-import it?

Currently running FreeNAS-11.3-U2.1, in case that matters (i can upgrade if that makes things easier)

CurrentNASSetup.JPG

Code:
root@freenas[~]# zpool status
  pool: NASPool1
 state: ONLINE
  scan: scrub repaired 0 in 0 days 03:06:48 with 0 errors on Sun Jun 21 06:06:49 2020
config:

NAME                                            STATE     READ WRITE CKSUM
        NASPool1                                        ONLINE       0     0 0
          mirror-0                                      ONLINE       0     0 0
            gptid/9fec342a-7be9-11ea-b8ed-a8a159154f7f  ONLINE       0     0 0
            gptid/9ff6f951-7be9-11ea-b8ed-a8a159154f7f  ONLINE       0     0 0

errors: No known data errors

pool: freenas-boot
state: ONLINE
  scan: scrub repaired 0 in 0 days 00:01:21 with 0 errors on Sun Jul 19 03:46:21 2020
config:

NAME        STATE     READ WRITE CKSUM
        freenas-boot  ONLINE       0     0     0
          mirror-0  ONLINE       0     0     0
            da0p2   ONLINE       0     0     0
            da1p2   ONLINE       0     0     0

errors: No known data errors

sretalla