3 TB existing HDD being recognised

My apologies if this has already been asked and answered, I did search but did not find an applicable answer.
Drives.jpg

I am currently using the PC with win 7 and three HDD's which I intend to convert to a NAS using TrueNAS-12.0-U2.1

Will the software recognise the current partitions and existing data on the D and E drives?
I will probably replace the C drive and add an F drive - ideally both 4TB or larger if my motherboard will recognise them.
The existing system is SHOWN IN THE ATTACHED PICTURE

wolfman

Dabbler
If you use those disks as data-disks in TrueNAS all data on it will be gone! You can not transfer data to a new TrueNAS system this way, because TrueNAS will use ZFS as file system and wipe your disks!

You can however import the data on the disks later if you use your new 4 TB or lager disks for TrueNAS (i never have done it that way).

Many thanks,
To confirm, NAS will convert any disk before using it as a data disk, but only when instructed. AND it will recognise other disks formatted with NTFS for the purposes of importing the data from those disks, BUT will not be able to share the data on those disks until they have been reformated and new data added?
The next question still relates.
The win 7 OS only recognised the full size of the drives After service pack 2. Until SP2 it regarded them as 1.9TB and in need of formatting.
Will the NAS OS recognise the existing partition sizes? Or will it, like Win 7 without SP2, only see them as 1.9TB and say they need formatting?

sretalla