0kb files and other weirdness

K4sum1

Dabbler
I was looking for some stuff to clear off of my NAS, and I came across a couple .mkv videos that show up as being 0kb. It's nothing too bad, they're recompressed old videos I have backups of, but there's plenty of things I have on my NAS that I just don't have the money to keep somewhere else. Is this a known issue with 11.1-U7? Is there something I can do to get the files back if I find others like this?

Now onto the weird stuff. I tried opening one just because, and it broke my computer. I had a file copy running in the background, it slowed to 0kbps and errored with a weird semaphore timeout error, my browser refused to load pages, Discord still worked but didn't load any images. Then more stuff went until I was just forced to reboot the system. Now with it back on, I can only access the NAS if I use an alternative adapter, the 0kb files are still there, going to try opening them again and see what happens.

K4sum1

Dabbler
Now I didn't even open a file and it's doing it again, I was just coping the files that failed. If this happens again, I'm going to see how Linux fares.

Little different since web still works, but I force closed explorer and it won't open.

Edit 2: I left it for a minute and explorer came back, both drives seem to work buy trying to do the copy yet again it doesn't work, and probably will do it yet again.

K4sum1

Dabbler
Actually one of the videos was on a drive I overwrote, but it's nothing too bad, would like to get it back if possible.

Also original network adapter works again I guess. I opened a file and it didn't break everything, I don't know what happened then.