1 minute read
April 9, 2019
iXsystems is pleased to announce the general availability of TrueNAS 11.1-U7.1. This is a bug fix release.
Before updating to this bug fix release, contact iXsystems Technical Support for a pre-update health check and to answer any technical questions regarding this update. You can contact Support by calling 1-855-GREP-4-iX or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 101239 Bug Finish removing docs from build system
- 100294 Bug Correctly generate a single shared Computer Object for AD and fix Kerberos authentication for HA
- 100475 Bug Fix ACL metadata corruption on ZFS send and receive
- 100852 Bug Fix integer math overflow in UMA hash_alloc() that prevented ARC from growing above 512GB
- 100971 Feature Allow I/OAT DMA work thorugh PLX NTB
- 101114 Bug Fix regression in unified SMB configuration
Tickets can be viewed at https://redmine.ixsystems.com/issues/
Was this page helpful?
Glad to hear it! Please tell us how we can improve.
Sorry to hear that. Please tell us how we can improve.