1 minute read
December 11, 2018
We are pleased to announce the general availability of TrueNAS 11.1-U6.2.
Before updating to this bug fix release, contact iXsystems Technical Support for a pre-update health check and to answer any technical questions regarding this update. You can contact Support by calling 1-855-GREP-4-iX or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 28182 Bug Do not run cron jobs on TrueNAS passive controllers
- 36903 Feature Update Read/Write cache labels in X-Series section of TrueNAS Guide
- 47345 Bug Fix mail.send failures breaking alerts system
- 48031 Bug Prevent calling fenced multiple times on TrueNAS HA systems
- 55899 Umbrella Prevent Cloud Sync Tasks from overflowing /mnt
- 55923 Bug Make Services -> S3 -> Disks a required field
- 55995 Bug Remove unused get_disk function that slowed Wizard on systems with Fibre Channel cards
- 56430 Bug Exclude .zfs/snapshot directories from collectd df output
- 56592 Bug Ensure crontab contains created Cron Jobs
- 60390 Bug Remove showmount from freenas-debug to prevent hang condition
- 60399 Bug Remove freenas-verify from freenas-debug
- 60408 Bug Remove cachetool.py from freenas-debug
Tickets can be viewed at https://redmine.ixsystems.com/issues/
Was this page helpful?
Glad to hear it! Please tell us how we can improve.
Sorry to hear that. Please tell us how we can improve.