Write rate divided by 10 in mirror

Mat_Dum

Cadet
[Sorry for bad english, i'm french]
Hi everyone,
I have a problem that I cannot resolve:
When I had a single hard drive in my server (for testing) my write speeds were 110MB / s. Since I added a second mirrored drive, my speeds are only 10 or 11MB / s with SMB. My PC is in Gigabit Ethernet with CAT5e cable on a switch Gigabit Ethernet and woorks with SSD.
Configuration here :
PC : Dell Optiplex 3010
CPU : i3-3020@3,30 GHz
RAM : 8Go DDR3
HDD#1 : 1To Segate Barracuda LP @5900rpm
HDD#2 : 1To Samsung @5400rpm
System disk : PNY USB stick 3.0
Network card : Internal card Gigabit Ethernet
Interface : Switch Gigabit Ethernet, CAT6 cable, router Gigabit Ethernet
I have already changed the cable, it doesn't change anything.
thank you in advance for your help

c77dk

Patron
What does iperf3 show? The difference you see looks very much like a 100Mbps link has been negotiated, instead of 1Gbps

Mat_Dum

Cadet
Capture.PNG

It actually looks a lot like it. How to fix that? I am however in Full Duplex 1000BaseT when I use ifconfig
1615925623730.png

c77dk

Patron
View attachment 45955
It actually looks a lot like it. How to fix that? I am however in Full Duplex 1000BaseT when I use ifconfig
View attachment 45956
hmmmm, what about the client PC? If that also shows 1Gbps link, then we might have to look at the switch (haven't seen a switch throttle like this before, but you never know. Just seen them throw away packages, crash or not negotiate right speed. The negotiation haven't really been a problem since the 100Mbps 3com days) - what switch are you using?

Mat_Dum

Cadet
The client PC have a Realtk PCIe GBE Falily Controller, but i just noticed that the gigabit ethernet got disabled on the pc (i don't know why or how). I have been trying to reactivate it since this morning, but I am having difficulties.

Mat_Dum

Cadet
Everything works correctly again, I restarted the switch to take into account the new parameters of the network card of the client PC and I found the Gigabit Ethernet.
Thanks again for your precious help!