Wow, it's cold!

Status
Not open for further replies.

N00b

Explorer
I just saw my status !!! ROFL....

N00bBanned by Cyberjock!

This is rich !! Stay warm , stay smiling . I know I am . :)

gpsguy

I thought you'd already seen it, when you "liked" the message. ;)

I didn't see it until I got home tonight. Tapatalk doesn't display that info.

I just saw my status !!! ROFL....

N00b

Explorer
I'm GMT +5.30 so it was near midnight or 1 am when I read and liked the comment. I guess that cup of coffee opened my eyes this morning !! I say this camaraderie is a lot better than *flame wars* !!! (hit like if you agree!).

Here's to a very Happy 2014 , (even more) awesome FreeNAS 10. Release !! Thank you all - JKH, JP, JRP, developers, forum admins and members (banned or not!)

Richman

Patron
I say this camaraderie is a lot better than *flame wars* !!!

I don't think I have been flamed once in any forum. Probably should have as I am sure I'v asked a stupid question or two. I may have flamed one or two people maybe. But, I just like to goof off and have a good time and don't take much too seriously.

cyberjock

Inactive Account
If you go to your account settings you can change your account status back to whatever you want.

N00b

Explorer
If you go to your account settings you can change your account status back to whatever you want.
Thanks for letting me know. In the spirit of Holiday Cheer I'm going to let that be there for a while :)

Richman

Patron
WOW, its cold again. Going to be -3° tonight. Where do the weather boneheads get off saying it isn't going to be 'nearly as cold as the last cold spell' the first of the year. Yeh, like -3° is nothing like -8° ............ its sooooooooooooo much different. weather people are such dumbasses.

cyberjock

Inactive Account
It's 0F here right now. :(

Last night I drive home 30 miles in the dark(no street lights or anything) with freezing rain/snow mixture and heavy winds. That was pretty terrifying!

Richman

Patron
It's 0F here right now. :(

Last night I drive home 30 miles in the dark(no street lights or anything) with freezing rain/snow mixture and heavy winds. That was pretty terrifying!

Been there, done that. I thought it was an adventure. Had my adrenalin pumping and my eyes were as big a saucers while I white knuckled it the whole way home. Had to keep over-steeringand was wishing my tires were ice skates instead since that would have been a better option.

Richman

Patron
I am having a hard time keeping my house at 64° while it is a baumy 8° outside with the wind only blowing 12 mph. Monday and Tuesday its going to be -15° with the wind blowing 30 mph. I am now looking for my wiener warmer and nut defroster.

Status
Not open for further replies.