Windows file transfer problem to TrueNas

Grimsponk

Dabbler
Good morning,

newbie in the field for 1 week this is my first time with TrueNas Core, after about 20 years of not having touched the more advanced system I started diving again with the help of many youtube tutorials.

In short, I currently have a small pc that will serve as my server system at home. I have mounted 2x WD red nas 3TB in it, especially for backing up photos, films, documents. So far everything works for connectivity with my Windows 11 PC, I am able to copy and paste files of +/- 5G, but when I manage to copy files over 15G, its very slow and the transfer stops at 99% and each time Windows asks me for permission, either I start again or I stop.

I am unable at any cost to transfer files weighing more than 15G.

Let me know if anyone has the solution, I'm pretty discouraged, because everything else works!

Redcoat

MVP
What follows is copied from my reply to your post in the French forum:

Please provide the make and model number of your server PC and/or its motherboard.
If you have a separate network card, the make and model number of that network card, and the chipset if known.
If your hard disks are not connected to ports on your motherboard, but to an additional interface card, indicate the make and model of this card.
Please also provide the exact model number of your 2x WD red nas 3TB hard drives.
Also give your network details between your PC and your server.