Windows 11 File explorer can't delete larger files on SMB

MblaZe7

Cadet
While I've seen a lot of people having problems deleting files with "permissions" in relation i have not been able to figure out why when i go to delete a (decently large) file it will do this. The only reason i need to delete these files is because they could not "fully" transfer to the server due to slow network speeds (i downloaded them all to a NTFS drive thats external to transfer directly and not go at 4mb/s speed)
Screenshot 2023-06-16 121912.png

This will be "calculating" indefinitely and won't go anywhere, or it will only get to a random % finished deleting and never go any further.
Their should be no programs or anything else using the items as i have my Plex Jail turned off.

If the file is a smaller size it has no issues deleting the item right away.

My permissions on the pool are as follows
Screenshot 2023-06-16 123439.png

If anyone knows what i could be doing wrong or if theirs a better file management program to install into plex and use that instead i would be extremely grateful, this has been kicking my butt!

anodos

Sambassador
iXsystems
File deletion should generally not be impacted at all by size (it's an atomic operation). Might be a problem with the recycle bin depending on version of TrueNAS involved.

MblaZe7

Cadet
File deletion should generally not be impacted at all by size (it's an atomic operation). Might be a problem with the recycle bin depending on version of TrueNAS involved.
I am running TrueNAS-13.0-U5.1

The files just fail to delete and then they say "its being used by another program" which it shouldn't be since plex media server's jail is turned off and the only other files that would access it would be through windows SMB.

anodos

Sambassador
iXsystems
I am running TrueNAS-13.0-U5.1

The files just fail to delete and then they say "its being used by another program" which it shouldn't be since plex media server's jail is turned off and the only other files that would access it would be through windows SMB.
Please PM me a debug.

MblaZe7

Cadet
Please PM me a debug.
How would i pull/run a debug from the server? (sorry i am very new to Truenas and anything related to running a server)

Also Thank you for the quick replies!

MblaZe7

Cadet
System->Advanced->Save Debug
Thank you! I Pm'd you the Debug file, i tried looking at it myself but it all looks like gibberish to me.