Which CMR 4TB external disk drive to shuck?

zis8snbt4p

Dabbler
So long story* short newegg cancelled my Black Friday order for 6 WD Red Plus 4TB disks because of security reasons which would have come at a nice 522GBP.

So this was the only thing that I had made my mind on and that had a sweet deal therefore I am gutted.

What options do I have in terms of shucking for a 4TB WD Red CMR HDD?
BTW I am in UK which means that Easystore is not available. Only My Book and Elements from the looks of it.
I am not too keen to get 8TB drives because this is my first system and I would rather have more disks (6 total in Raid Z2) and upgradeability (buy higher storage disks to replace them), than having a huge empty space.
Any other HDD to consider that would be max 100GBP for the 4TB and is considered equally good?

Long Story*:
Initially the order went ahead and I even saw the money withheld from my bank account, then when I tried to log in their website I couldn't because it said that my account had been locked due to security reasons. I perform the step to unlock my account by giving some of my information and wait for a couple of days where again nothing happens, can't login because of security reasons.
I chat with them online and ask them what the problem is and they had no clue and offered to try and unblock my account and they said they would honor the deal. A few days go by where I have no contact from them. I chat them online again and they say again that my account has been blocked for security reasons without explaining what those reasons are. After multiple attempts to get them to explain to me what these reasons are they didn't even try to explain why that happened.
Finally they said they would at least check with back office whether they could still honor the deal if I purchased from a friend's account or something but what happens instead is they reply after a few days that the item is out of stock and therefore even if they could, they wouldn't be able to offer the deal which all sounds like a bunch of hot smelly something.