Where Do You Get Your BSD / Linux / Open Source News?

Where Do You Get Your BSD / Linux / Open Source News?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

JoshDW19

Community Hall of Fame
Hi folks! I wanted to take a quick poll and ask where you typically find your tech news. Let me know if your favorite type isn't listed and we can add it to the list. Please feel welcome to choose more than one if it applies. Thanks a bunch and I appreciate the help.

Patrick M. Hausen

Hall of Famer
Twitter is missing.

Samuel Tai

Never underestimate your own stupidity

Arwen

MVP
No one suggested slashdot.org yet?

Of course, that is mostly used to mock tech & tech people nowadays. On the other hand, slashdot.org could be considered a News Site.

Whattteva

Wizard
Distrowatch and Phoronix mostly. I really wish there's a FreeBSD-specific one.

One of life's greatest mysteries.

41KugyB.jpeg

Whattteva

Wizard

JoshDW19

Community Hall of Fame
Haha, that meme is funny @winnielinnie. Each one gets graded out of 100% of responders since people can choose multiple options if they get their news from different sources.

Each one gets graded out of 100% of responders since people can choose multiple options if they get their news from different sources.
Awe, c'mon! I was hoping there was some mystical undiscovered math at play that only legends know of. :tongue:

Question to those who voted "YouTube":
Can you drop some names of channels that you watch? (I can already think of a certain "controversial" one, but I'm curious about some other sources and channels.)

Patrick M. Hausen

Hall of Famer

Whattteva

Wizard
Question to those who voted "YouTube":
Can you drop some names of channels that you watch? (I can already think of a certain "controversial" one, but I'm curious about some other sources and channels.)
Nothing particularly special or controversial: RoboNuggie and FreeBSD Foundation.