WebUI address is now a long string of numbers and letter after update

figman

Dabbler
hello, i just updated my truenas core server to latest update and after the system rebooted my webUI is now a weird long string of numbers and letters, but i cannot connect using this address. her is an example of the adress it gave me(slightly changed incase its sensitive info) https://[2605:a621:c9b7:8200:76d0:2aff:fe8f:9abd]
what happened here? i have tried scanning my network and cant find where to connect to the WebUI anymore. i can still access my plex and nextcloud so i know the server is running. how do i fix this? thanks for any input.

NugentS

MVP
That looks like an ipv6 address - maybe
Log into the console and take a look there, Reset the management network if you can. You should be able to do everything you need from there

figman

Dabbler
That looks like an ipv6 address - maybe
Log into the console and take a look there, Reset the management network if you can. You should be able to do everything you need from there
Thank you for the suggestion. I unfortunately am fairly new at running my own server and am not quite sure how to do that through the console. I've tried a couple things that I thought might work through the console but it never worked. Would you be able to give me some direction on resetting the management network?

NugentS

MVP
The options you want are:
1. Configure Network interfaces
2. Configure Network Settings

Depending on what has happened one of those SHOULD help you fix the issue.