Web UI not loading when VLANs are configured

ptrifonov

Cadet
Hello all,

I have fresh installation of TrueNAS Core (13.1) with a single network adapter. First I assigned IP configuration to this physical NIC and connect it to network switch (Mikrotik CRS354-48G) to access port with untagged VLAN 102 no problems till this point. After that I've created 2 VLANS VLAN 101, VLAN 102 via TrueNAS WebUI and assigned IP configuration for those VLANs, on the switch I made the port to be a trunk (removed PVID) and tagged the two VLANs. The physical network adapter has no configuration except in options I've put "up" in order to autostart.

After this change all services like NFS, SMB sharing, SSH are working fine, but GUI is only loading on blank or gray screen (never times out). What I've found so far found out is that if I configure PVID of the port to be equal of one of the VLANs for example: 101, the GUI starts to work on the interface of the other VLAN in my case 112. I decided to set the GUI to listen on only one of the two interfaces it didn't help. Also enabled Independent VLAN Lookup option in Mikrotik SwOS, because I noticed TrueNAS has the same MAC on both interfaces, but it didn't help as well.

I have old FreeNAS 9.3 installation with the same VLAN configuration, connected to the same switch which works without any trouble, but 13.1 has.

I will be very thankful if you share some advices what to try next to resolve the issue.