Web UI for Jails Limited to 2 or 3 Rows

laskeyp

Dabbler
Hi All. I hope someone can help me with this issue. I have searched but only found one other unanswered post regarding this. The problem that I have is that the list of jails in the FreeNAS and TrueNAS GUIs is limited to only a very few rows. This means that I have to constantly scroll up and down to see all of my jails and I can only see a couple of rows of configuration data for a given jail at a time without scrolling up and down. There is plenty of screen real-estate available to show all of my jails. I have tried and failed to find a setting to fix this. Is there a setting to fix this, or an html edit to the GUI?

Many thanks!
Peter

I've also wondered why this has been limited? There's no obvious reason for doing so.

screen.jpg

danb35

Hall of Famer
This seems like something that could (should?) result in a bug report--link at the top of the page. I agree that it's a ton of wasted space.

danb35

Hall of Famer
Indeed. I think it's improved a bit in 12.0-U2.1, which I'm running on my main server, but still a whole lot of wasted space. Also, paginating the list when you can scroll right through is just weird.