Web interface could not be accessed with TrueNAS Mini X+

cortes

Dabbler
I'm getting the error "web interface could not be accessed" on a TrueNAS Mini X+. The other posts on the subject seem to be about suspect hardware. While attempting install Scale, Core came up and I saw this error. When I figured out how to install Scale, I got the same error. I went into the network settings and set the IPV4 gateway to 10.0.0.1, the IP address of my Unifi UDM Pro SE. It then said the gateway could not be found. I used IPMI port to do the install. I had no problem connecting to it. I've plugged the main connection directly into the UDM. They don't show up on the port map. I'm using the CAT 6 cables supplied with the unit. I have two 10G SPF connector coming tomorrow. I will then plug them into my Unifi 10G aggregation switch. Can IX systems help? I don't have a support contract.

Last edited:

cortes

Dabbler
Never mind. It was a stupid user error. I plugged the ethernet cables into the patch panel and then after getting Scale installed, I plugged the other ends into the router and not into the NAS. Earlier, I had problems getting the ISO disk to work. It turns out I the wrong format on it. I'm losing my touch.