Web GUI status light does not change

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fraoch

Patron
Before posting a bug, I wanted to make sure it's not just my configuration.

This is regarding the status "light" on the top right corner of the web GUI. It changes from green to yellow to red as expected, but I'm finding after the situation is resolved it does not change back to green (even if the description says "the system has no alerts") unless you logout, then log back in.

Does anyone else see this?

My FreeNAS server specs are in my signature (currently on the most current, FreeNAS-9.3-STABLE-201501151844) but my browser info might be more relevant here: Firefox 35.0 (latest) on Linux Mint 17.1 64-bit. All updates applied. Using NoScript, scripts and cookies from FreeNAS web GUI accepted.

Z300M

Guru
Before posting a bug, I wanted to make sure it's not just my configuration.

This is regarding the status "light" on the top right corner of the web GUI. It changes from green to yellow to red as expected, but I'm finding after the situation is resolved it does not change back to green (even if the description says "the system has no alerts") unless you logout, then log back in.

Does anyone else see this?

My FreeNAS server specs are in my signature (currently on the most current, FreeNAS-9.3-STABLE-201501151844) but my browser info might be more relevant here: Firefox 35.0 (latest) on Linux Mint 17.1 64-bit. All updates applied. Using NoScript, scripts and cookies from FreeNAS web GUI accepted.
I wonder if this is related to the fact that the GUI remains unchanged even when I have clicked Reboot or Shutdown; it was not this way in 9.2.1.x and earlier.

Ericloewe

Server Wrangler
I'd put in a bug report, absent any further comments.

Fraoch

Patron

Fraoch

Patron
As the bug report states, actually, the light does change properly. However several minutes can pass between the state changes, which is confusing and led me to believe it did not change at all. The alert text changes immediately.

Ericloewe

Server Wrangler
probably something for the major GUI rewrite, then.

Status
Not open for further replies.