Warden jails inaccessible after 11.2-U2 update

Coestar

Cadet
I tried searching for this specific issue, but have come up empty handed. I have two warden jails that I hadn't replaced with iocages yet (SABnzbd and Sonarr), but they were working fine in 11.2-RELEASE. When I updated to 11.2-U2, they became inaccessible and I'm having trouble determining why. I thought it might be related to the new VNET issue that affected all jails, but reverting back to 11.2-RELEASE didn't help. In the 11.1 UI, they appear to be running. At this point, I just want to access them so I can back things up and recreate them in new iocages.

D

dlavigne

We have a couple of reports which are currently hidden while the dev reviews the reporters' debugs. One user reported that he was able to use those jails in the legacy UI as a workaround.

Coestar

Cadet
I think my issue is a little different, unfortunately. Seeing them in the legacy UI isn't my problem. I can see that they are running, but I can't access their web interfaces.

isamudysan

Dabbler
We have a couple of reports which are currently hidden while the dev reviews the reporters' debugs. One user reported that he was able to use those jails in the legacy UI as a workaround.

how does affect mounting points in the current UI? will it work both ways? e.g., dataset created under the new UI, but mounted under legacy.